Luxury Lindt chocoalte box
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Materials: soft fur, eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic and sustainable filler, with the zipper at the back of teddy
- Assembled in Australia from imported and local materials
- Teddy bear skin surface is washable and easy to take care of. Constructions for cleaning
- Add luxury custom gift card personalized note
Use it for home décor, fluffy soft pillow, bean bag. It is your new friend for cuddling!
Our teddies come fully stuffed!
SHARE A HUG
Delivery takes 2-7 business days
SHARE A HUG
ADD EXTRA CHOCOLATE TREAT BOX
The Best Gift Ever!
- Luxury Sparkling Lindt chocolate treat box. Let us know what is an occasion and add your personal gift message
- Perfect addition to giant teddy bear
- We deliver Australia wide
Teddy Bear Care
Our giant teddy bears should not be cleaned in washing machine, because it will cause a damage as our teddy bears are made from natural sustainable fibre filler which should stay dry. Everything depends what is the nature of soil on the plush toy.
If your new friend just got a spot, you can easily remove this. Take a fabric or upholstery cleaner ( we recommend to use eco cleaners only), spray the dirty spot, grab a clean white hand towel and rub it. It is better to avoid using any colourful towels or sponges, as they can leave dirty spots. Wipe with a clean towel until the spot is gone, let it air dry and brush that cleaned area to bring the old look and shape.
How to clean the dust on your teddy bear? The most effective method is regular vacuum cleaning. You should gently vacuum over the entire giant teddy bear.
If your new giant furry teddy bear requires more serious cleaning and contains heavy dirt and spots, we would recommend to use professional cleaner service.